Last updated: August 22, 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://www.docalice.com website (the “Service”) operated by Doc & Alice (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The content, logo, and other visual media on the website is the property of Doc & Alice, Inc., or, in the case of product photos, the vendors who supplied them. All this media is protected by copyright laws, and cannot be used on third-party websites, social media, or other vehicles.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). Doc & Alice, Inc., assumes no responsibility for the Content posed by users. While users own the rights to their content, and also agree that Doc & Alice can share this information through a license that is implied by your agreeing to post. Users are responsible not only for the content, but also its suitability for public viewing. Doc & Alice reserves the right to remove and/or delete any content we find unsuitable, inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise noncompliant with our company’s mission or values. In addition, if any content posted by users infringes on the copyright of any other entity, Doc & Alice shall respond to any DMCA-takedown notices by removing the content.
By agreeing to use our Service, you also agree to the following:
As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Doc & Alice. Examples of prohibited uses, while not exhaustive, includes your not using the Service to/for:
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
- Any purpose that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Service;
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Doc & Alice user;
- Create or transmit unwanted “spam” to any person or any URL;
- Create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against any users’ postings, photographs, or images;
- Post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, with the exception of forwarded Blogs, where you may share Content with the explicit mention/credit of the author’s name and a link to the source of the content;
- With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- Artificially inflate or alter vote counts, Blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
- Advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Service in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- Promote or sell Content of another person.
Links to Other Web Sites
Doc & Alice, Inc. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Doc & Alice, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Suspension & Termination
Doc & Alice, Inc., at its sole discretion, may limit, suspend, or stop providing the Service to you if you fail to comply with these Terms or if you use the Service in a way that causes legal liability to us or disrupts others’ use of the Service. Doc & Alice may also suspend providing the Service to you if we are investigating suspected misconduct by you. If we suspend or terminate the Service you receive, we will endeavor to give you advance notice and an opportunity to export a copy of your Content from the Service. However, there might be time-sensitive situations where Doc & Alice may decide that we need to take immediate action without notice. Doc & Alice has no obligation to retain your Content upon termination of Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.